Sunday 29 January 2012

Can Elephants run?

Life is full of little mysteries.  But thanks to disney we know that Elephants can fly however there are many who believe that Elephants cannot run, myself included.  This was however until last Thursday evening when I started my new fitness regime of playing squash.
Now, i'm no small framed man by any means but nothing could have prepared me for just how unfit I really was.  To say my level of play was poor is an under statement but my friend had me running around that court like a middle aged Elephant with a hernia.  Thankfully the pain has not put me off if anything it has made me more determined to stick at it and hopefully within a few months I shall resemble something more of a leaping Gazelle lol

Mr B x

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! I have such a clear picture of you running around that squash court - very funny. I've heard squash is pretty intense, can't you take up something like Yoga instead?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my joints would allow me to menouvre in such a way lol

    ReplyDelete